Designer Dresses

Sex in Train

Story Title*: Sex in Train

Name*: Akshay

Email Address*: Amymac444@gmail.com

Your Story*: Hi readers iam Akshay 19 male from Ahmedabad, I have read
several stories in this site & i want to

narrate one real incident which happened in my life 3 months back. That was
a train journey from egmore

to visakhapatnam. I boarded the train at egmore it’s second AC coach, as
it is special train no one might

have known it, so only few seats got filled, that night around 9.15pm the
train started, in the complete

compartment only 6 to 8 people were traveling, in my cabin a beautiful
married girl of age 28 sat beside

me with Tight jeans and T-shirt, I was surprised that she was traveling
alone, I started chat with her and

she completely told about her family, husband and her studies, she is well
educated (MBA) married to a

person working in USA. She spent with him only one month after her marriage,
saying that he went to

USA for job and she didn’t get VISA suddenly so she could not fly. I
listened all his commentary and said

I wanaa sleep so I slept on the opposite berth, actually I have to sleep on
upper berth as no body occupied,

I asked TC to give that berth and he obeyed, while I was sleeping she was
reading a book I think its swathi

magazine. She might be reading sex topic, I smiled at her at slept, and
after 10 min she also put off the

light to sleep. It’s after 1 hour I was in deep sleep I felt some body is
touching my body and my penis, I

woke up and saw around I noticed that she is watching me secretly by acting
as if she was sleeping, I

noticed that she is really hot and she is pressing her boobs and making
small moans. While I was sleeping

again she said she want to have sex with me, I was shocked to that desire,
but she some how convinced

me that she has not been fucked by her hubby for 10 months, I slowly
accepted her wish and we started

kissing and I opened her T-shirt and started sucking her boobs and pressing
she slightly moaned, as it is

bit noisy due to AC blower I think no body might have listened it, then I
completely kissed her body, after

that we get down and arranged a bed sheet in between the berths and we
started undressing, I closed the

curtain and she sucked my penis after that I took a condom from my purse (As
I have purchased two

condoms long back and put it in my purse bcoz I have one girl friend beside
my house, iam waiting for a

chance to fuck her if she agrees suddenly I should have condom so those
condom is helped here) I wore it

she guided my penis into her pussy and I started stroking in her pussy she
said its pain so I removed my

penis and started licking her pussy to become jousy so that its easy to
insert, she stretched her legs and I

licked her pussy till it gets wet, then inserted my fingers into the pussy
and stroked her pussy, now she said

she want to insert my penis into her pussy, this time its inserted loosely
as the pussy lubricated with white

jouse coming out from her pussy. We had sex in almost all the angles and
also some special angles we

tried by placing one leg on berth and both legs on the berth like that after
that I gummed in my condom

and at that time she also gummed, her gum spread all my thighs and also the
train we cleaned with the

blanked. After that we kissed each other for few min, and I asked her that I
want to fuck her back hole she

said that her hubby also tried but could not make it, but I take my condom
and applied Vaseline on my

cock and a bit of Vaseline in her back hole and slowly guided my cock in her
back hole it went tightly but

some hot it got free after 10 -15 shots I enjoy her back in a doggy style
and gummed after 20 minutes, we

got tired and cleaned our body in the train bath room, that’s around 1:30
in the night. After that we slept

one above other by kissing each other an took rest for 1 hour and again as
we get charged and we don’t

want to waste time I take remaining condom and put it on my cock and had sex
for half an hour, we

enjoyed a lot like new married couple and finally took rest by till morning
6:00 clock. When I woke up in

the morning I saw that the bed sheet remained down and is in dirty position
with our gum so I folded it

and throw it on the above berth, its at 9:00 clock another person joined us
and while we are reaching our

stations in an hour we cant control our feelings, we went to bath room and
had sex, this how we enjoyed

like honeymoon couple. Finally we exchanged our phone numbers we met twice
in a week, this how it

happened. Wait to hear comments from readers. Mail me on
amymac444@gmail.com.


Hay guyz im Bhaveysh from ahmedabad nd im 19yr old..If any girl or women
wantz to have fun wid me so plz contact me on mah email
ID..Bhaveyshbharwad@yahoo.com
I love to njoe wid aunty so most welcome guyz....
Waiitin for the rplyd sweetyiezzz....haha

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...